Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Tip of the day: SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER

1. DO NOT BRING SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER FROM HOME! The water in Isreal is different from the water here. The shampoo and conditioner in America are fit for American water. It will ruin your hair to use these products in Isreal.

2. When buying shampoo and conditioner in Israel you will find that they have some American products that are made for Isreal. If you are looking to save money stay away from those products. Each bottle costs around 40 sheck which is around 10 dollars. I made the mistake when i first got there and bought head and shoulders conditioner and shampoo. I spent $20 which is a crazy amount. Stick to the Israeli brands, they are good and not costly at all! I bought shampoo for 12 sheck which is around $3. It is worth it and a normal price for those products. 

I hope you take my advice and learn from MY mistakes. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment